Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Paying Cash for Surgery

As more of us use health savings accounts or have high deductible insurance, paying cash for health services has increased. Surgery is the most expensive of these services so ask your doctor to explain the charges that will be involved. Typically, there are three separate bills. One for the surgeon's fees, one for the anesthesiologist's fees and one for the surgery center or hospital where the procedure will be performed. Many of these fees are set in advance and cannot legally be changed by your doctor. It is still a good idea to ask for a cash discount. Look here for more later on this important and evolving topic.

AKM

4 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I just ran across your site and enjoyed reading through everything.

I'm trying to get a blog going on my site too. But I dont think i have the patience to do it!

--Amy
My palindromic rheumatoid arthritis Site

 
At 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would you like to have a brief chat before engaging in any kind of “face to face” relations? Welcome to site
- emedx.blogspot.com t
spaghetti alla carbonara

 
At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I considered myself as the professional in this theme, and did not think that I can find in the Internet something new. But having come on your site, I have understood, that I know nothing and it is necessary for me to study and study as much as possible.
- www.blogger.com l
spaghetti alla carbonara

 
At 4:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Inspiring story there. What happened after? Take care!


Also visit my weblog ... acoustic guitar a chord

 

Post a Comment

<< Home